Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Located off Riverside Drive in downtown Spokane's historic Browne's Addition
2316 West 1st Avenue
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Regular Hours
Tuesday through Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm
Third Thursday: 10 am - 8 pm
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Hours (February 8–May 3, 2020)
Tuesday through Thursday: 10 am - 5 pm
Friday: 10 am - 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm
Third Thursday: 10 am - 8 pm
Open Monday, February 17 (Presidents' Day): 10 am - 5 pm
Open Monday, April 6 (Spring Break): 10 am - 5 pm
Café MAC Hours
The Museum's cafe is open every Tuesday through Sunday 10 am - 4 pm and
Third Thursdays 10 am - 8 pm. From February 8 - May 3, 2020, it will also be
open 10 am - 8 pm on Fridays and 10 am - 4 pm on Monday February 17 and
Admission Prices (February 8–May 3, 2020)
Adults (18+) are $19.50
Seniors (65+) are $17
College Students w/Valid ID are $17
Children/Students (6-17) are $10
Children 5 and under are FREE!
Museum members receive free admission!
Campbell House is included in your regular Museum admission on a first-come first-served basis. The Campbell House is available for tours on Tuesday through Friday and Sunday at 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, and 3 pm and is in Open House Format on Saturdays 12-4 pm. The Carriage House Activity Center is also open from 12-4 pm for all paid guests to view. This program is run through our Volunteer Program and is based upon volunteer availability; please call Visitor Services if you have an inquiry on available times the day of your visit.
Please note: Campbell House availability may vary during holiday & winter hours.More About the Campbell House
Join us for Thursday Night Live at the MAC every third Thursday of the month when we're open late (5-8 pm) to see the latest exhibitions and enjoy a rotating mix of live music and thought-provoking programs—all for just $5. That's half-off the regular price!More About Thursday Night Live
Buy Tickets Now!
The museum welcomes groups of adults, seniors, college students, organizations, home school groups, and others. Please see the Group Visit page for more information.
- For Thursday Night Live on the third Thursday of each month, visitors pay just $5—half-off the regular admission price. During Pompeii: The Immortal City (Feb 8-May 3, 2020), the cost will be $14. That's almost 30% off the regular price.
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the Show Us Your Card and Save Program with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- The museum offers a $1 off discount for active duty and retired military year-round with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their family with free admission from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount. NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month through Museums on Us.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
The Exhibits, Archive Library, Museum Store, Auditorium, and Administrative Offices are wheelchair accessible. Historic Campbell House is not ADA accessible however, the Campbell House Activity Center is accessible for all visitors.
We have four non-motorized wheelchairs available for guests. Please inquire with a staff member at Visitor Services for assistance.
Available in all multi-level buildings and the parking garage, excluding the Campbell House.
Movement between buildings
The buildings are not interconnected. In order to move between buildings, you must use the exterior concrete flagstone walkway connecting the buildings and the parking garage.
All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Wednesday, January 1: New Year's Day - Open
- Monday, January 20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Closed
- Monday, February 17: Presidents' Day - Open
- Sunday, April 12: Easter - Open
- Sunday, May 10: Mother's Day - Open
- Monday, May 25: Memorial Day - Closed
- Sunday, June 21: Father's Day - Open
- Friday, July 3: Independence Day (observed) - Open
- Saturday, July 4: Independence Day - Closed
- Monday, September 7: Labor Day - Closed
- Monday, October 12: Indigenous Peoples' Day - Closed
- Wednesday, November 11: Veteran's Day - Open
- Thursday, November 26: Thanksgiving Day - Closed
- Friday, November 27: Native American Heritage Day - Open
- Thursday, December 24: Christmas Eve - Open 10 am-3 pm
- Friday, December 25: Christmas Day - Closed
- Thursday, December 31: New Year's Eve - Open 10 am-3 pm
- Friday, January 1, 2021: New Year's Day - Open