Hours & Admissions
Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture
Located off Riverside Drive in downtown Spokane's historic Browne's Addition
2316 West 1st Avenue
Spokane, Washington 99201
Museum Exhibits and Museum Store Regular Hours
Tuesday through Sunday: 10 am–5 pm
Third Thursday: 10 am–8 pm
Café MAC Hours
The Museum's cafe is open every Tuesday through Sunday 10 am–4 pm and Third Thursdays 10 am–8 pm.
Buy Tickets Now!
- For Thursday Night Live on the third Thursday of each month, visitors pay just $5—half-off the regular admission price.
- AAA Members receive $1 off regular admissions with the Show Us Your Card and Save Program with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- The museum offers a $1 off discount for active duty and retired military year-round with walk-in tickets. Not valid with any other offer.
- We are a Blue Star Museum that recognizes all active duty military and their family with free admission from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program members receive FREE admission, plus a 10% Store Discount. NARM members must show gold “NARM” sticker on a valid membership card.
- Bank of America, Merrill or Bank of America Private Bank (US Trust) credit or debit card cardholders receive free admission the first full weekend of each month through Museums on Us.
- Please note we are not currently participating in First Fridays.
Thursday Night Live
Join us for Thursday Night Live at the MAC every third Thursday of the month when we're open late (5-8 pm) to see the latest exhibitions and enjoy a rotating mix of live music and thought-provoking programs—all for just $5. That's half-off the regular price!More About Thursday Night Live
The Exhibits, Archive Library, Museum Store, Auditorium, and Administrative Offices are wheelchair accessible. Historic Campbell House is not ADA accessible however, the Campbell House Activity Center is accessible for all visitors.
We have four non-motorized wheelchairs available for guests. Please inquire with a staff member at Visitor Services for assistance.
Available in all multi-level buildings and the parking garage, excluding the Campbell House.
Movement between buildings
The buildings are not interconnected. In order to move between buildings, you must use the exterior concrete flagstone walkway connecting the buildings and the parking garage.
All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Wednesday, January 1: New Year's Day - Open
- Monday, January 20: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Closed
- Monday, February 17: Presidents' Day - Open
- Sunday, April 12: Easter - Open
- Sunday, May 10: Mother's Day - Open
- Monday, May 25: Memorial Day - Closed
- Sunday, June 21: Father's Day - Open
- Friday, July 3: Independence Day (observed) - Open
- Saturday, July 4: Independence Day - Closed
- Monday, September 7: Labor Day - Closed
- Monday, October 12: Indigenous Peoples' Day - Closed
- Wednesday, November 11: Veteran's Day - Open
- Thursday, November 26: Thanksgiving Day - Closed
- Friday, November 27: Native American Heritage Day - Open
- Thursday, December 24: Christmas Eve - Open 10 am-3 pm
- Friday, December 25: Christmas Day - Closed
- Thursday, December 31: New Year's Eve - Open 10 am-3 pm
- Friday, January 1, 2021: New Year's Day - Open