Group Visit Program
The museum welcomes group visits to the museum. Groups include fifteen or more adults, seniors, college students, organization members, and others. We offer a separate program for school field trips for K-12 students. Your visit includes access to all the current exhibitions and galleries as well as the historic Campbell House.
• Reservations must be made at least two (2) weeks prior to visit.
• Groups of 15 or more will receive a discount of 5-20% depending upon the group size and make-up, services provided, and current exhibitions. Smaller groups can be accommodated but at regular admission rates.
• A group payment or single payments (dependent upon group size) are due at or before arrival time.
• All group visits are self-guided, unless otherwise indicated in the booking confirmation.
To book your reservation or for more information call 509.363.5357 or email email@example.com.
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. If your group is late, it is at the museum’s discretion to modify or cancel the reservation.
• The group will meet an education staff member at the designated meeting location for orientation and tickets. The group leader will go to the Admissions desk to make the group payment during this time.
• Bus unloading and loading will take place in front of the museum on First Avenue.
• The group leader will meet an education staff member at the front door and make the group payment. The group can disembark and assemble at the statues outside the museum, where the orientation will take place.
• For individuals who drive themselves, the museum has a free parking structure that can be accessed from either First Avenue or Hemlock Street. Free street parking is also available. Drivers should meet their group in front of the building (First Avenue side) for orientation.