Please review these guidelines in order to ensure a positive Museum visit for everyone:
- Unfortunately, we do not have space available inside the Museum for school or group visit brown bag lunches.
- Please encourage children to walk, not run, inside the Museum.
- Ask children to use indoor voices.
- Encourage children to keep their hands to themselves - to help preserve our collections, please stay an arms-length away from displays.
- Stay with your small groups at all times.
- Keep phones on silent.
- Leave food and drinks outside of the galleries or Campbell House.
- Large backpacks are not allowed inside the galleries or Campbell House. There are lockers available on the first floor of the main Museum building, just past the Admissions desk.
- Photography of educational programs is allowed unless otherwise posted.
- Photography of exhibits is allowed unless otherwise posted.
- Flash photography is not permitted.
We are looking forward to your visit! See you soon at the MAC.