The Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture provides and elegant and sophisticated setting for your event of meeting providing your guests with a unique opportunity to experience the museum’s many changing exhibit galleries and public spaces. The museum is one of the foremost cultural centers for education in the Northwest and boasts a diverse collection of art, historical objects, textiles, ephemera, photographs and Native American objects. Throughout the year, the museum augments its superb permanent collections with traveling exhibitions as a way to bring the world to Spokane.
After hours events are always welcome and parking is all free.
- Unique and well-kept facilities with modern furnishings and fantastic views
- Free multi-level underground parking structure
- Access to our preeminent collections displays and world-class traveling exhibitions
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff, docents, custodial services and security
- Full-service event planning and coordination
- Exclusive in-house full-service catering
- In-house audio visual equipment
- Premier vendors for music, lighting, design and floral needs
The Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture has established itself as one of the premier venues for events in the Northwest.
Our special event facilities and services are available to corporations, nonprofit organizations and community groups, government agencies or individuals for and not limited to client receptions, awards banquets, conferences and meetings, weddings, press events, birthday and anniversary parties, product launches, alumni receptions and proms.
The museum offers full-service event planning and coordination through an experienced team of museum and catering staff. Rental rates range from $125–$2,000 depending on the facilities selection, type of event and duration of event. Discounted rates are available to non-profit organizations.