Spokane’s Third Thursday Evening Destination
Join us from 5-8 pm on the third Thursday of each month to see the latest exhibitions and enjoy a rotating mix of live music and thought-provoking programs including:
- Live music performed by local bands in the Museum’s café or the beautiful outdoors amphitheater in the summer.
- No-host beer and wine (21 and over with ID)
- Non-alcoholic drinks and light food options for purchase in the Café MAC
- Guided gallery talks led by the museum director, or a curator or educator
- Lectures and workshops on a variety of topics
- The chance to visit the Museum’s exhibitions at your leisure
- Socializing with friends and making new acquaintances
Cost: Free for Members, $5 per person (50% off regular admission pricing). During Pompeii: The Immortal City (Feb 8–May 3, 2020), the price of admission will be $14—almost 30% off the regular price. Free parking is available on the Museum campus.
Visit the events calendar for details about this month's special activities and programs.